Wednesday, 21 September 2011

Wonderful Birthday Celebration @ Meatworks, Mont Kiara

 Special thanks to all my dear friends who made it for my birthday celebration last week at Mont Kiara and especially to the organizers for making this one hella awesome day for me.   I really really really had a great time!!! 


Here are some of the "KODAK" moments that i would love to share with all of you...
ENJOY it!!

Sempat lg tuh posing while waiting for our food.....hehe


Birthday Gurlss
With our food and drinks

When the waiter/waitress sang the birthday song...malu siot!!!


Baskin Robin's cake..yummy!!!



Present...hooray...yahooo!!!

sape nak teman i g massage, angkat tangan..hehe

so sad since the celebration has come to an end...=(

With one of my leaders in Premium Beautiful business

We are the Melawatians + Warwickians + PWCians...haha


Thank you once again everyone for making my birthday celebration such a memorable one  =)


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment