Saturday, 31 March 2012

Reward for myself :)


Alhamdulillah, tahun ni Awin dapat rezeki lebih sedikit as compared to previous years. From my permanent employment, i received both increment and bonus :) Whereas from my Premium Beautiful business, i received SM/SSM award, extra income, bonus and VVIP Trip to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. I am so happy and grateful for what i have received this year. I wish this will continue in future years :) Insya-allah..Amin

Add caption

Every year without fail, from the bonus that i received, i will at least buy something to reward myself for my hardwork or spend for a good cause. Some people may think that i should have just save the money, invest in somewhere, etc. Actually i did allocate some of the bonus into my saving, then some for all my commitments including car loan, credit card outstanding balance and the rest is for myself and my parents/siblings.

Since i already worked for 5 years, so the 5  years bonus has been spent for the followings:-

1st year bonus: Ring from Tomei (similar to picture below but the diamond is smaller la...hehe)

2nd year bonus: Wristlet from coach

3rd year bonus: Thomas Sabo Charm bracelet

4th year bonus: Mengerjakan umrah with my parents


5th year bonus: Braun Buffel purse for my mom 

 5th year bonus: Braun Buffel purse for my myself :)

Alhamdullillah dengan rezeki yang i terima this year, i also managed to zerorise my outstanding balance for both of my credit cards. Dah serik nak maintain 2 credit cards, and from next month onwards, i will only maintain one credit card. Lepas ni i berazam nak guna cash/debit card for all my spending.

Ok that's all for now...GTG for my business appointment

No comments:

Post a Comment