Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Business Incentive: COACH Leather Wristlet for Sales Manager in Aug ONLY!

Hola ladies!
Just a quick update…
GREAT NEWS for all of YOU out there!!!
I want to promote this wonderful Premium Beautiful business opportunity to all of you, thus, I am giving you an incentive!

All NEW Sales Manager in August will receive
 a brand NEW Coach Leather Wristlet from me!











 By achieving Sales Manager level in Aug, you will be entitled for:

1) Bonus from Hai-O on 12/9/2012 of RM4,500

2) Eligible to qualify for London and Paris 8D 6N  (we will be flying on March 2013!)

3) Will be celebrated in an awards ceremony in September 2012 :)
You can refer my entry "It's My Turn" on how grand was the last awards in March!!

4) FREE 2 times a week classes at stockist B32

5) FREE and direct coaching from ME! and join more than 30 members in TEAM FABULOSITY ; very positive and positive environment as your support group!
I will directly coach you from basic skills to leadership and management skills + “ on the job “ training :)






6) Direct mentoring from GREAT LEADERS such as CDM Salha Zain and CDM Hanis Haizi!!
These leaders are currently earning over RM200,000 a month, just from Premium Beautiful!

7) And most importantly, in 2-3 years time , I will groom you to be like OUR BIZ MENTORS and earn as much as they do!



take that step, contact me to find out about this wonderful biz !!!!

I want serious, self motivated, determine candidate - I will groom you to success and help you achieve your DREAMS!
WAIT no more!!!!!


CALL /SMS: Awien 019-2665590
Facebook : Farah Shazwin Daud


No comments:

Post a Comment