Friday, 7 September 2012

Presenting my newborn NIECE :)


Alhamdulillah semalam, 6/9/2012 jam 11.48 pagi, adik ipar awien telah selamat melahirkan seorang bayi perempuan :) Normal birth..berat baby 3.23kg..both mommy and daughter are in good health

Both my family and my sister in law's family excited sangat2x dengan kelahiran baby ni..maklumlah this is the first grandchild in both families..so memang all of us rasa happy dan bersyukur sangat2x...

Yang lagi bestnye, she is born in the month of September...so another addition to the September babies in my family..sebab apa i cakap macam tu...sebab my dad's dob is 13 Sept, my elder brother's dob is 8 Sept and my dob is 13 Sept (sama dengan my dad)...so memang seronoklah nnti dapat celebrate birthday together...


So to my younger brother and my sister in law, Congratulations and Happy Parenting!!!

Cute and Adorable lil one
p/s: Baby's name will only be revealed after one week's time..(awien pun tak tahu lagi nama baby ni..adik awien cakap kene tunguuuuuuuu)

oklah that's all for now...off to work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment