Sunday, 13 January 2013

Business Incentive: SWAROVSKI Crystalline USB Key & Ballpoint Pen Set for NEW Sales Manager in JAN 2013 ONLY!!!


Hola friends and family!!!
Just a quick update…:)
GREAT NEWS for all of YOU out there!!!
I want to promote this wonderful PREMIUM BEAUTIFUL and BIOZONE business opportunity to all of you, thus, I am giving you an incentive!


All NEW Sales Manager in JANUARY 2013 will receive
 a brand NEW SWAROVSKI Crystalline USB Key & Ballpoint Pen Set from me :)



 By achieving Sales Manager level in JAN, you will be entitled for:

1) Bonus from Hai-O on 12/2/2013 of RM3,000

2) Eligible to qualify for SHANGHAI TRIP 5D4N
(we will be flying on 2013!)

3) Will be celebrated in an awards ceremony in 2013 :)

You can refer my entry "It's My Turn" on how grand was the last awards in March 2012!!

4) FREE once a week classes at Green Leaders Academy (GLAM), TTDI and 2 times a week classes at stockist B32, Gombak

5) FREE and direct coaching from ME! and join more than 30 members in TEAM FABULOSITY; a very positive environment as your support group!

I will directly coach you from basic skills to leadership and management skills + “ on the job “ training :)







6) Direct mentoring from GREAT LEADERS such as CDM Salha Zain and CDM Hanis Haizi!!
These leaders are currently earning over RM200,000 a month, just from Premium Beautiful!

7) And most importantly, in 2-3 years time , I will groom you to be like OUR BIZ MENTORS and earn as much as they do!



take that step, contact me to find out about this wonderful biz !!!!


I want serious, self motivated, determine candidate - I will groom you to success and help you achieve your DREAMS!
WAIT no more!!!!!



CALL /SMS: Awien 019-2665590 
Facebook : Farah Shazwin Daud

No comments:

Post a Comment