Tuesday, 15 January 2013

NEW YEAR PROMOTION - PREMIUM BEAUTIFUL!!!



Hola friends and family

Special January promotion for 
PREMIUM BEAUTIFUL from me!!!


Dengan setiap pembelian

 PREMIUM BEAUTIFUL FULL SET 


via full cash, credit card, AEON Credit or RHB Easy ;


 GET FREE PB WASH (WORTH RM42)
 + ONE BOX OF THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS;

1) Garam Buluh Premier Drinks
- untuk cleanse and detox your body, especially good to lower cholesterol level ;)


2) BB Plus Collagen
– untuk kulit halus, mulus berseri ;)


3) Bioever Cream 
– use this untuk tegangkan problem area  e.g bawah lengan, double chin, knee etc



4) Lactolite 
– detox your usus! Especially good for those yang ada masalah sembelit, perut buncit etc


Call/SMS/Whatsapp me

Awien (019-2665590) 


or email me

farahshazwin@gmail.com

alternatively, add me on Facebook and PM me for price & product inquiry

No comments:

Post a Comment