EURO2012

I am pretty sure that most of us are aware about UEFA European Football Championship 2012 or commonly known as Euro 2012 which is held in this month hosted by Poland and Ukraine. There is only one more match left tomorrow morning before the final match. Of course,I will watch tomorrow's match between Germany and Italy. Who will go to final between this two??? will it be Germany since the team is very consistent throughtout the tournament? Or Will it be Italy, based on historical record whereby Germany always lost to Italy? Will see. I'm not supporting either Germany or Italy though.

My favourite team is Spain!!!!!!! And yes, they are marching to the Final match. I' m so happy they did it once again. I really hope that they will win this tournament so that they will be the first team to have won 3 trophys in a row: euro2008, world cup 2010 and euro 2012. Pleaassseeeeeee :) go casillas, go torres, go alonso, go silva. So sad that David villa is not in the team due to injury :(

Actually, I do support other teams as well but of course Spain is my number 1. Dulu2 I suke support the players which includes Luis Figo, Nuno Gomes, Edwin Van De sar, zinedine zidane, Peter schmeichel, fabio canavaro (who shared the same birth date with me, 13 September but 10 years older than me..hihi),Fredrik ljunberg, David beckham and many more. So yes I am number one football fan, be it club or country. I do enjoy watching football. Perhaps it is unusual for a lady but that's me. I watched football since I was young. Influence from my brothers I guess. Plus perhaps influence from my babysitter' s son who used to be selangor's player. Ok that's all for now. I'm going to sleep now so that I can wake up for the semi final match later. Nite nite :)

P/s: I did buy some jerseys sebagai kenangan euro 2012.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REMINISCING MY TRIP TO SEOUL (PART 3)

TEATER BADAI SEMALAM, 20 NOV 2011 3PM

BARANG DAPUR BASAH