WHAT A SMALL WORLD

First of all, awien nak tanye, siapa yang tak kenal Juara MasterChef Malaysia, Ezani??? Of course semua orang kenal kan. Awien memang follow masterchef malaysia program and memang suke tengok Ezani ni memasak in that program. She's really humble and cool. Memang sangat kagum dengan Ezani ni sebab she's a doctor and yet she can cook all of that.


All this while, i already knew that Ezani is my sister in law's close friend because both of them went to STF together. Memang selalu la dengar cerita pasal Ezani ni from my sis in law. Haritu masa my younger brother's wedding reception, Ezani cant make it coz terikat dengan final episode for Masterchef Malaysia.

But few days ago, i just found out that Ezani's dad; MD Monoto is my parents close friend too masa zaman study in US. As fow my dad, he knew Ezani's dad from kolej pertanian lagi coz they went to the same kolej before fly to US to further their studies. My dad cakap memang dah lama sangat x jumpa Ezani's dad sbb dah lost contact. But thank you to an article about Ezani and her family in one of the newspapers, my dad akhirnya dapat contact balik his long lost friend. Thank you to my sis in law for her help to find out Ezani's father contact number.

SO today, the invitation for kenduri doa selamat that my family received was from my father's long lost friend, MD Monoto (Ezani's father). Memang jejak kasih habis la tadi. Lama jugak kat sana tadi sebab biasalah bila dah jumpa kawan lama, macam2 cerita la kan. Ramai jugak yang datang and semua pon x lepaskan peluang ambil gambar dengan Juara Masterchef Malaysia including myself. Hehe..Btw, peserta2 masterchef yang lain2 pon ada. Diorang memang sporting and kelakar.

Some pictures taken during the event. Enjoy k!!!


Abah and his long lost friend, Monoto

My family with Ezani's family

Ezani and me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REMINISCING MY TRIP TO SEOUL (PART 3)

TEATER BADAI SEMALAM, 20 NOV 2011 3PM

BARANG DAPUR BASAH