KL WORLD URBAN RUN 2018

Salam and Morning to all my blog readers.Hope you are doing well wherever you are. I know it has been quite a while since the last post in my blog. Well, I was transferred to another department in my company sometime back in 2013 whereby my job is on an assignment basis with tight datelines and requires me to travel on business trip frequently.

However, starting 2017, I moved to another department which is office base in KL. It takes me one year to settle down in the new department and now I am back for more updates and posts to my blog. 

Last Saturday, 11 Feb 2018, I joined KL World Urban Run flag off from Dataran Merdeka. Since this is my first run in 2018, hence I decided to register for 5km fun run only. My aim for this run was only to complete the run without any injuries instead of being too ambitious on the distance and time.

Alhamdulillah I managed to complete the run within 35 minutes (7.30am-8.05am). I am so proud of myself for this achievement given that I did not religiously go to the gym to workout before the run. I have been missing lots of my Zumba and Shbam classes :( Perhaps this achievement should motivate me further to not skip my Zumba and Shbam classes.

So here are some "KODAK" moments


@Finishing Line

with Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad






All the runners also enjoy the Live Bands after the race....



Enjoying the city view on my way back...I HEART KUALA LUMPUR






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REMINISCING MY TRIP TO SEOUL (PART 3)

TEATER BADAI SEMALAM, 20 NOV 2011 3PM

BARANG DAPUR BASAH